Welcome to Zen 2 Go Massage! I’m Kristy.
Massage has been my passion since I have seen the benefits on my own son when he was an infant. I decided to go back to school to receive an Associate Degree in Massage Therapy. Massage is a way to a healthier life. I love helping others feel their best. In my free time, I love spending time outdoors and watching my kids being involved in their activities.
- 750 Hour-Massage Therapy Certification - WellSpring School of Allied Health, KCMO
- Cupping-Myofascial Decompression Certified - Wellspring School of Allied Health
- Associated Degree for Massage Therapy at WellSpring School of Allied Health
- Certified Educator of Infant Massage - International Association of Infant Massage
- Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM's Integrated Speed, Agility, & Quickness Training
- NASM's OPTimal Living: Navigating Diets
- NASM's OPTimal Living: Making Sense of Supplements
About the Practice
Welcome to Zen to go massage. This is a client-centered practice that specializes in focusing on pain relief and improving mobility. This practice generally focuses on a therapeutic and sports massage to enhance wellness. Each massage will be based on your discomforts and the experience is unique and individualized. Many companies and individuals have problems finding economical ways to show their employees, clients, and anyone that’s important, how much they value their relationship. I offer Chair Massages at your business or events. I look forward to serving you and working together to achieve the zen life.